Портал  •  FAQ  •  Поиск  •  Личные настройки  •  Группы  •  Регистрация  •  Профиль  •  Войти и проверить личные сообщения  •  Вход
Календарь 
Следующая тема
Предыдущая тема

Начать новую темуОтветить на тему Предыдущая темаEmail другу.Список пользователей, просмотревших темуСохранить тему как файлPrintable versionВойти и проверить личные сообщенияСледующая тема
Автор Сообщение
truancy
Опытный пользователь
Опытный пользователь

russia.gif
СообщениеДобавлено: 2006-01-26, 00:26  Заголовок сообщения:  What kind of music do you prefer? Ответить с цитатойЦентр страницыВернуться к началу

I think music can be an inspiring force only it is itself inspired and also music can open new phases of our inner life because the range of expression of music is limitless. It creates a special world for the listener, which enriches his inner life and makes him happy.
As for me, I`m fond of different kinds of music and I don`t discriminate them, because there`re a lot of nice songs and it doesn`t depend on its kind, I think. I can listen to pop and pock music at the same time, at first I like the song, not a singer...
My favourite music is: SCOOTER, Metallica (especially Nothing Else Matters), Scorpions (Wind of change...etc.) and also I like Russian rock and sometimes club remixes=) And what about you?

Пол:Женский  ОтключеныЛичная галерея truancyПросмотреть профильОтправить личное сообщениеНомер ICQ
Артём
Нудный гундос форума

russia.gif
СообщениеДобавлено: 2006-01-26, 00:38  Заголовок сообщения:  Re: What kind of music do you prefer? Ответить с цитатойЦентр страницыВернуться к началу

truancy писал(а):
Metallica (especially Nothing Else Matters)

Their best song.

(Китайская пословица)

Пол:Мужской  ОтключеныЛичная галерея АртёмПросмотреть профильОтправить личное сообщениеОтправить e-mailНомер ICQ
truancy
Опытный пользователь
Опытный пользователь

russia.gif
СообщениеДобавлено: 2006-01-26, 00:41  Заголовок сообщения:  Re: What kind of music do you prefer? Ответить с цитатойЦентр страницыВернуться к началу

Yes, I also like it very much!!! And it was the first their song, that I`ve heard, that`s why I began to listen to this group.

Пол:Женский  ОтключеныЛичная галерея truancyПросмотреть профильОтправить личное сообщениеНомер ICQ
Kamilla
Продвинутый пользователь
Продвинутый пользователь

russia.gif
СообщениеДобавлено: 2006-01-26, 10:19  Заголовок сообщения:  Re: What kind of music do you prefer? Ответить с цитатойЦентр страницыВернуться к началу

My favourite song of Metallica is "the unforgiven". it was the first song of this group that I've heard. I didn't like rock, but when I was in camp my friends offered me to listen to this song. it was 4 years ago, but I like it still now!

Пол:Женский  ОтключеныЛичная галерея KamillaПросмотреть профильОтправить личное сообщениеОтправить e-mailНомер ICQ
truancy
Опытный пользователь
Опытный пользователь

russia.gif
СообщениеДобавлено: 2006-01-26, 12:12  Заголовок сообщения:  Re: What kind of music do you prefer? Ответить с цитатойЦентр страницыВернуться к началу

Unfortunately, I didn`t listen to it.
Also, I like Black Attack - Heartless (!!!!), Bloodhound Gang, Enigma (but not all ), P.O.D. ( Thinking About Forever, Youth of the Nation...) , Nightwish ( She is My Sin) and EVANESCENCE!!!

Kamilla
Продвинутый пользователь
Продвинутый пользователь

russia.gif
СообщениеДобавлено: 2006-01-27, 00:34  Заголовок сообщения:  Re: What kind of music do you prefer? Ответить с цитатойЦентр страницыВернуться к началу

Oh, yes! -Black Attack - Heartless I like very much! what about Anastacia? Anastacia & Ben Moody-Everything Burns- I can listen to it while everything burns, whole everyone screams... Very Happy

Пол:Женский  ОтключеныЛичная галерея KamillaПросмотреть профильОтправить личное сообщениеОтправить e-mailНомер ICQ
truancy
Опытный пользователь
Опытный пользователь

russia.gif
СообщениеДобавлено: 2006-01-27, 00:57  Заголовок сообщения:  Re: What kind of music do you prefer? Ответить с цитатойЦентр страницыВернуться к началу

Heh... You know I like it too...but not so much as you) I can`t listen to one song many times a day, because it annoys me.

Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: 2006-01-27, 13:39  Заголовок сообщения:  Re: What kind of music do you prefer? Ответить с цитатойЦентр страницыВернуться к началу

Kamilla, hi, over again, sorry for my silence, i know i'm bad bad i can tell ya. But there was no point anyways - in going on the topic. All I can say - I aint an inside agent at NGPU - Foreign Dept.! Wink
You guys look good to me, with narrow-minded policy though. I'm in no disrespect for your likes, no way! Just a clash of opinions, out of personal experience of each, personal music attraction (lots of it!) and everything that has to do with it.
BTW! What's the difference between "listen" and "heard" smth.!?! If I listened to some music? at least i think it's already appealed to me. If I "heard", that could be crap.
Sooo after i say that i've "heard" all which you put in here, but "Black Attack", i'll do it later on, surf thru on-line and see what they are. Then might listen to. Some sunny day. WE, as beings able to analyze, should do it throughout the life what prompts us hear everything around, well-made or average - no matter what.
One can't deny for instance that the "Pink Floyd" thing is subtle, unique and beyond any other at their own level, unrivalled in 70s as well as of now and they just rock! And Roger Waters rocked along for sure! And they will for many a year after! There are the heroes of out times - but most of them r transient! And you'll see - believe me - your fads like Anastacia and tons of others will soon be gone, not remembered. And you understand this, but reluctantly... Wink
So the theme itself raised in here is much disputable you know, because of - right!! - different music favours that stand to each person, but temporarily. Since as we grow more experienced, views are changed a lot or a little.
I'm gonna share my favourites among you if you please - this is first of all - the British band "ANATHEMA", Portuguese ones (by origin) are "Moonspell", then go "TiamaT" and "My Dying Bride" (all different, but worthwhile the time spent). So this is it, to cut short.
Once you get thу essence you might passionately love it. Cheers!

Макс
Ментор форума

russia.gif
СообщениеДобавлено: 2006-01-27, 13:44  Заголовок сообщения:  Re: What kind of music do you prefer? Ответить с цитатойЦентр страницыВернуться к началу

Oohh, God!! Those f...ng downtime limits!! How I hate those. That was me, Max. If you didn't get it.

Близнецы Пол:Мужской Обезьяна ОтключеныЛичная галерея МаксПросмотреть профильОтправить личное сообщениеОтправить e-mailНомер ICQ
Артём
Нудный гундос форума

russia.gif
СообщениеДобавлено: 2006-01-27, 20:59  Заголовок сообщения:  Re: What kind of music do you prefer? Ответить с цитатойЦентр страницыВернуться к началу

We got it. Your writing style is ininmitable.

(Китайская пословица)

Пол:Мужской  ОтключеныЛичная галерея АртёмПросмотреть профильОтправить личное сообщениеОтправить e-mailНомер ICQ
Начать новую темуОтветить на тему Предыдущая темаEmail другу.Список пользователей, просмотревших темуСохранить тему как файлPrintable versionВойти и проверить личные сообщенияСледующая тема

Следующая тема
Предыдущая тема